Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Trusty Pentax

I should try harder with film. I still have no idea how to process even the most basic BW film, but have decided to learn. It's too time consuming to keep bringing a single BW reel to a shop, wait a week, pay quite a bit and then take another public transport ride before I can see the fruits of my labour.

This photo was taken in Rome.

It's a wonderful city for street shots. There was a gathering of people watching a woman rush from a building to a large car and the photojournalists were out in force. I still do not know what it was all about, but I like this candid shot of a photographer who, having completed a good job of work, was totally aware of my trusty Pentax waving in his direction.

We're all in the same boat...

Candid Shot in Rome

No comments: